The Parks & Recreation Commission is created in Chapter 14 of the Code of Ordinances. Its duties are:
- Preparation, recommendation to the council for adoption, and continual evaluation of a master plan for development of the city park system;
- Recommending to the city council annually a budget covering the acquisition, development, maintenance and operation of the city park system;
- Recommending to the city council capital improvement projects for the city park system;
- Recommending to the city council policies, rules and regulations related to the use, operation and maintenance of the city park system; and,
- Preparing an annual report to the city council on the management, operation and use of the city park system.
Organized by ordinance adopted February 16, 1988
Usually meets the third Tuesday of the month at 6 p.m. (Check City Calendar for location of meetings)
|Perry Beachum, Chair
||924 Riverside Dr.
||948 Riverside Dr.
||303 Roberta Jayne
||725 Lincoln Lake
||until term on Council ends
Lowell City Hall
301 East Main Street
Lowell, MI 49331